Paladin® MicroGrid Power Management System
Optimize energy consumption and utilization from multi-resource sites.
Paladin® MicroGrid Power Management System is an energy management software solution that integrates all utility and on-site generation, as well as load resources into a dynamic microgrid system model. By continuously monitoring real-time power utilization, power quality, and capacity, Paladin® MicroGrid Power Management System provides controls, contingency management, energy and capacity optimization, while ensuring high reliability and energy surety of the microgrid power network.
- Serves as a master controller for intelligent network operations in utility-scale “microgrids”
- Provides real-time management of energy production and utilization throughout local grid
- Monitors all transactions between public electric service and microgrid infrastructure
- Calculates generation backup savings and assesses availability to go off-grid
- Facilitates real-time design, simulation and monitoring of complex power networks.
- More than a graphical user interface, DesignViewTM unlocks powerful analytical capabilities in an intuitive visual manner without the need for a power engineer
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) provides the benefits of a true thin client, with secure access over any IT network to the Paladin® Gateway and associated monitored power network.
A whole new level of enterprise integration.
- Advanced data interchange platform manages workflow and dispatch of data and information from Data Acquisition Engines, Building Management Systems, Metering systems, Market data and Utility systems, regardless of vendor-specific proprietary architectures
- Enables Paladin® to operate agnostically regardless of the manufacturers of power quality meters, data collection system and other equipment